Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I had a dream about you by Mark David

We have always been friends. Yes, we both understand that there is some kind of attraction to each other. That has been unsaid, but obvious as we have gone along. We don't talk about it and we don't let it get in the way of our friendship. If we were both single, I am sure we would be lovers. But we are not. Why even discuss it when it can't happen?
I suppose deep down, I have always had this thing for you. I look at you and I want you. I can't help that. Even if I were to want to not think about you in that way, when I sleep..and dream..I have no choice. I don't control my dreams.
Last night, even though I hardly think about you anymore and we don't talk much at all anymore, I had a dream about you. You were in the shower, and you told me not to look at you. You half covered up, but I could see enough. You wanted me to resist, but then you didn't. I didn't want to resist at all. I woke up before I actually did anything with you, but now I thought about it all day, until I released that pressure.
So, I had a dream about you. What to do about that now?
Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment